Monday, February 15, 2010

Elevated Bilirubin More Condition_symptoms My Bilirubin Level Is Elevated. What Could Be Wrong? I Drank For About 10 Years, Once A Weekend. I'm 32/scared

My bilirubin level is elevated. What could be wrong? I drank for about 10 years, once a weekend. I'm 32/scared - elevated bilirubin more condition_symptoms

I've never had problems with my health. I know that the corners of the eyes are yellow and my stomach has always been higher since the years before. Twins also need to lose about 60 pounds.I have heard many reasons why you might be high, but I have "another blood test until Monday. Are Forced to kill enough to get me to drink, or else it is likey? Do I do sometimes worry about dying? "I am very frightened, but they will not jump to conclusions. Thank you for any help!

3 comments:

Curtis said...

Hello,

It depends on the thrown as much. If there are only slightly higher than normal, you should have no symptoms.

In addition, the point in the egg whites of the eyes, the jaundice is approaching and that means you have problems with the liver.

Hammers alcohol in large part on his liver, making it larger and bold.

You should consult with your doctor as soon as possible, but there is no need, at a pinch, if you are very wrong in this phase.

Do not panic, take it easy as it comes ... Many people develop problems with their liver. But you do not need a doctor to assess them and find, to see what the blood tests and scanning of the liver.

All best friend, you OkaY.

KOOLDOWN said...

It could be, you'll viral hepatitis or stone obstruction of the bile ducts. They are pale stool and dark urine?.
In any case, you need medical care and other tests. Eat plenty of carbohydrates, you do not touch alcohol or Tylenol. The liver has a remarkable ability to regenerate itself when to stop further damage.
Your'e too young to have cirrhosis. Scarring of the liver (from alcohol). But once again take seriously, and this time stay at home and the demon liquid again.
GOOD LUCK

TweetyBi... said...

I do not know how bilirubin is high, and if the level is mild, no reason to panic. I can not see your eyes for me and I am in a position to evaluate it. I could not believe it is jaundice. He has already stated his belly so that he can not say with certainty, except that fat or ascites, and I am not in a position to carry out an assessment of the abdomen.

I suggest that your consult with their physician and laboratory information and advice from this source. The doctor has a comprehensive medical information about you and we have not. I can tell (: A high-fat diet and carrots and potatoes and raise many vegetables rich in beta-carotene) May Serum bilirubin and large amounts of carotene, can affect the color of the skin and sclera. Tit is the condition carotenodermia is safe and reversible.

You are right, that does not draw hasty conclusions and imminent death is a conclusion from them. But please talk to your doctor and answer their questions and concerns to him / her. Your doctor can tell you what really happens.

Post a Comment