Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moist Wipes Blogspot How Long Will Packets Of Baby Wipes Last Moist If The Packet Stay Closed?

How long will packets of baby wipes last moist if the packet stay closed? - moist wipes blogspot

Recently, I had my baby shower and received packages wipes Bay .. I know that the child will use a large number of packages of wet wipes but 9 Mega? Of which 27 packages of wet wipes. I wonder if it is kept wet by the time they reach the final package .. or should begin, at some distance, so that they are used before being dried.

5 comments:

Taylor Tot said...

provided that the stay will be well packaged!

╔Kimmeh╗ ♪♫ said...

They went. When my son was born, I was literally wiped 2-3 BOXES Walmart that my sister. You go through it extreamly quickly. The wipes are also good for other things that are not for the child. Excellent for removing makeup and other small details and finishes, so that probably why I went through it too fast lol. They are good, even if you have an open set and they must be in a clean box, they are still wet for at least a month or two, maybe a little more. I had an open container, so that I can not remember, and they were still good for a considerable time.

Mommy to 2 A.n.g.e.l.s said...

N Dont Give away is definitely necessary. While maintaining the original packaging is kept damp for a long time.

YMCA said...

4 mouth.

kitkat said...

very long

Post a Comment