Friday, February 19, 2010

Rio Blue Light Teeth Whitening Does It Work Rio Blue Light Teeth Whitening/Laser Teeth Whitening?

Rio Blue Light Teeth Whitening/Laser Teeth Whitening? - rio blue light teeth whitening does it work

Has anyone tried this product? Does it work? In talking about Article 30 pounds in Argos. I was looking for laser teeth whitening, but it is expensive. I was recently told by my dentist that I gum disease and prescribed a mouthwash that I have for 4 weeks. I see an improvement. But always, whether they undergo treatment concerned. Has anyone had laser teeth whitening or a home kit and tell me your experiences? Thanks in advance

1 comment:

The Original Highbury Gal said...

If you really want to bleach their teeth, and is a professional and not a set of Argos!
Not everyone is a good candidate for tooth whitening and the dentist really knows better.
I saw many patients who had their teeth bleached, and a handful of them have complained that in these cases, my dentist advised me to stop the process.
To return to the dentist and he thought it would be appropriate to the proceedings, then start him if he believes they are not in a position to give advice and not to take part with your money into temptation!
Good Luck

Post a Comment