Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Xxxx Old Video Im Lookin For A Music Partner.... Age 10-15 Please?

Im lookin for a music partner.... age 10-15 please? - xxxx old video

heyy! OK, so that these people wrote this song over the Internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Ua84qn5 ...


and I love to be able to put a video on YouTube liike THT.

if I am 10-15 years old, with MSN and a kind of musical talent.

perverse serial killer, please help and do not try to kill me (hahahaha!)

So if ur interested let msn Addie awnser Chart

xxxx

1 comment:

hi!!! said...

I'm worried, I have msn ... but I've forgotten my username, an e-mail @ born2play_piano@yahoo.com freckel4life or objective.

In 13 years old, love music. I write songs. I have a piano and guitar. I also play saxophone, flute and trumpet
and yeah thats my icon

Post a Comment