Friday, December 11, 2009

Cirrhosis Liver More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible To Go From A Slightly Fatter Liver To Cirrhosis In 5 Months?

Is it possible to go from a slightly fatter liver to Cirrhosis in 5 months? - cirrhosis liver more condition_symptoms

He had a CT scan in January, diverticulitis, liver showed also a little bigger. My account was GGT 117th A blood test at the end of May and my various enzymes were slightly elevated. Is it possible to pass through the liver a little more fat to cirrhosis in 5 months? I am a moderate drinker, but now we have a few glasses of wine at the weekend.

Male 43 years

1 comment:

Baa Baa said...

No, there is progress to happen so quickly something, it happened because of alcohol on the case. Had liver cirrhosis and fatty liver have never drank alcohol more than ever before. My liver enzymes were only slightly higher, up to the point where the doctors did not care for it and told me my liver was fine. I did cause some fluid retention, which sent me to the doctor.

In fact, I'm actually only 10% of the role of the left liver and liver cirrhosis was largely destroyed by a problem in autoimmune diseases. What a surprise! My only option was a transplant if he wanted to stay alive.

He continued, each use of alcohol, a diet low in fat cut and see what happens after about 3 months. Get blood work done and see if there is no improvement. If not corrected, could still happen otherwise, that the sample must.

Post a Comment