Monday, December 14, 2009

What Does Level Four Look Like On Cubefield Pic How Long Will It Take For Me To Get Into Level Four Gymnastics?

How long will it take for me to get into level four gymnastics? - what does level four look like on cubefield pic

Hello
I did gymnastics for three years, but I stopped for a moment. In the now in the class that is for young people and I'm the best, but I'm pretty bad. When do you think I could at level 4 and how long do you think I can or take them all because I'm 11th I like the gym with all my heart and I feel like a stalker cuz there is this girl in my class at level 7 and I always look at the results and the pictures I want to really, really, really, is in the gymnastics competition, and even going to college to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment