Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Has Alicia Rhodes Retired What Do You Think Might Happen At The Bash? Also Do You Know Why And How Alicia Fox Turned Heel And Left DJ?

What do you think might happen at the bash? Also do you know why and how alicia fox turned heel and left DJ? - has alicia rhodes retired

That's what I think could happen.
1. My prediction for the ECW title fight, I think Finlay will win because he is now back in the WWE better than ever, and possibly a heel.

2. Rhodes and disadvantages tebya two points for the Unified Tag Team Championship. My thoughts are with the bottom two, and finally, the legacy of the unified champion will be.

3. Match Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio in a belt versus pattern, where the destination if Rey loses, you take the mask.
I think it's a cool game, but I feel mysterio is so close to victory, but Jericho is in the process, which is 619 and get the DQ and it considers the headline and the king holds his mask.

4. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight. I think this is a good match for 20 minutes until the edge disturbs and complains that you must have the championship. CM Punk by DQ reserves.

5. Michelle McCool vs. Melina for the WWE Womans Championship. I think there is a group of 5-10 minutes. Melina goes to a turnbuckle move, but it bothers melina Alicia Fox and kicked in the head, while Michelle distracts the referee and runs away as soon as Alicia Michelle Faith breaker Melina for the WWE Women's.

6. The main event of Randy Orton vs. HHH. The main event is about half an hour and the game ends with Orton and win the WWE Championship.

2 comments:

Sam ŠυЇ©ЇÐ∃ said...

That was pretty good sounds, but I think Rey will be the title CM Punk and Jeff Hardy will win win I hope he is not Edge

Sam ŠυЇ©ЇÐ∃ said...

That was pretty good sounds, but I think Rey will be the title CM Punk and Jeff Hardy will win win I hope he is not Edge

Post a Comment