Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Really Nice Preamp Marshall 9001 Rackmount Tube Preamp, Know Anything About It?

Marshall 9001 Rackmount Tube Preamp, know anything about it? - really nice preamp

I was the guitar in a store today and saw this preamp (used) for $ 60. I am seeking a preamplifier Nice for a moment, then why it's caught my attention. I do not have much opportunity to play with him, but for the few who like me enough. T / has anyone own / used one of them or can someone tell me a few things about him? Thank you.

1 comment:

rockit66... said...

$ 60? Does it fix? I call it stealing a total of 60.00 it works. When you buy, spend money and have to check a technology. That with a decent tube amp and power solid-state and you were rockin. From the, what I heard, the JMP-1 preamp and the Holy Grail for a lot of big names with the JMP-1 as Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, but the 9001 is not bad on the user reviews I read. See the link to Harmony Central user reviews are sent.

By DrTube.com
You can schedule for 9001 is on this site.:
9001 The production was in 1989 and 1993. It was a 3-channel preamp with 3 ECC83/12AX7 tubes.

Post a Comment