Sunday, December 13, 2009

Index Of/ Matures Jpg Want Kind Of Make-up Should I Use?

Want Kind of Make-up should I use? - index of/ matures jpg

I have pale skin, a round face, big dark brown eyes.
My lips are slightly darker than my skin and Pinker> _>
My friend said if I would use on the foundation, probably choose ivory or something.
This is my picture, then perhaps I, what kind of makeup you say can be. Sorry that's "Who's Your Daddy", this is the last day of my sight, but I have explained a new haircut in the following
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=127798349&albumID=2343357&imageID=36543950
I'm fifteen years old, 16 in June, and I am a student of 10 at the school. I like going to a young, handsome appearance, adorable! Think Japanese hahaha.
But if I go, I like to look 16 or more mature. I have to start applying for jobs soon. I have a new haircut with fringe that extends to the side and I do not mean strait hair or curl, as follows:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjw0b6t07bgSkLwu0bWpe_eXSIKk5QSTLZ_RfSPaVlc-LuQUROHsXsQgcTpoKBbL9G5JToaoy011osv4ZQ2n-JeDlGXhcR1GujAIjeUOPBR80DtF-Tcr5k9j4eV3tGq6oZEPLp2Wz9drGpP/s400/chinese-hairstyles2.jpg
My hair is black and is the real imageI've used in the classroom and that is the same. but a natural black:]

thank you so much! and please tell me the best thing you can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment